Deliveries, Exchanges and Returns
We offer home deliveries through the services of the Post Office and others.
The shipping method is chosen by the customer at the time of checkout.
PAC - From 5 to 10 business days
SEDEX - From 2 to 5 business days
CARRIER - From 4 to 7 business days
PICK UP IN-STORE - Within 5 business days
Deliveries are made on business days and hours. From Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm. If you don't have someone who can receive the purchase, you can specify an alternate daytime delivery address when ordering; such as your work address or a trusted person. Correios do not deliver to gatehouses without professionals to receive them and to houses without visible numbers. You can also select the delivery option for your purchases through private companies.
Check availability for your zip code before finalizing your order.
- If the order cannot be delivered due to an error in the registration of the address or lack of a recipient, the post office will return it to our atelier. We will contact the customer and a new shipment attempt will be made, which must be paid by the customer.
- Delivery times are provided only as a parameter and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization and/or delays caused during transport. To avoid delays in receiving your order, please provide the correct shipping information and make sure someone will be there to receive it upon delivery.
Handred insures each purchase during the time in transit until it is delivered to you. All orders are fully trackable through the Correios website using the tracking code provided in your order updates. You can always contact them if you have questions about your order.
You can also consult us for general information about the status of your order, through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To respect our legislation and consumer rights, we ensure the exchange of parts.
The customer has 30 calendar days to inform the interest in the exchange from the moment the order is delivered or picked up at the store. After this period, exchange requests will not be accepted.
The customer must contact customer service in advance via email at email@example.com or our SAC 21 99225-0961 (via phone call or service via Whatsapp) to obtain information related to shipping, informing the order number and the part you want to exchange.
We ask that the product be sent to our workshop or delivered to the store only after contacting our customer service and with authorization from the same.
The exchange is subject to the following conditions:
- Parts must be shipped in their original packaging or secure packaging by the post office, protected from possible transport damage, such as liquids, packaging ruptures, and falls.
- They must be accompanied by a tag with a label and a copy of the invoice.
They must not show signs of use, except when trying on the piece. It will also not be accepted for exchange in case of incorrect washing or conservation of the piece.
Orders will undergo an analysis that can last up to 48 hours. After this period, we will contact the customer for a resolution.
We will send the customer a discount coupon with the amount paid for the part in question and he/she will be able to purchase a new part.
There will be no reservation of parts or exchange for another part.
In your first exchange, we will send you the postage authorization code or the customer will be able to deliver it to the physical store (with authorization).
After receiving the coupon for a new purchase, the shipping cost is the sole responsibility of the customer.
The exchange will always be made for a discount coupon for a new purchase, except when the exchange is for the same piece.
- Parts that have been ordered or have been adjusted in any way cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Make sure that all products are exactly as you bought them, tagged on the piece, and accompanied by the invoice.
- Demand your invoice in case of non-receipt.
- If an item you receive is defective or damaged, you must contact us within 7 calendar days of receipt of the defect or damage. If possible, present media to help with the verification so we can start the process of returning the part.
- The e-commerce can make adjustments to the part if the customer already has in mind what he needs before we ship it or if the customer can go to one of our physical stores in person after receiving the part and verifying the need for adjustment.
- We remind you that the piece cannot show signs of recurrent use, incorrect washing, and/or conservation.
- The following adjustments can be made: Reduction in the length of the sleeve, hems, and darts.
- Adjustments such as reducing the size of an entire piece require more production time in our atelier and more fabric, which is why they are not feasible.
- If the adjustment request cannot be made due to complexity, lack of fabric, or some other reason presented by the atelier's production sector, we exempt ourselves from the service.
We know that buying online requires trust, we at Handred value the transparency and well-being of our customers, so we guarantee your right of repentance and return of purchased products.
The customer has 07 calendar days to inform the interest in giving up a purchase made from the moment the order is delivered or picked up at the store. After this period, requests for a reversal of the amount paid will not be accepted, but you can request an exchange. Following the conditions below:
The customer must contact customer service in advance via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain information related to shipping, informing the order number and the part he wishes to return.
Any order returned voluntarily after the prescribed period will be refused and returned to the sender.
For us to accept the return, the product must be returned in its original packaging, without violation of it, without damage, clean, without any sign of use, and accompanied by a copy of the invoice.
No part referring to the return can be sent or delivered to the store without prior knowledge of our SAC.
Orders will undergo an analysis that can last up to 48 hours.
After this period, we will contact the customer for a resolution.
In the case of orders delivered by courier, the customer will receive a postage authorization code that will entitle him to send the products to us free of charge at any post office.
If it has been “Picked up in Store”, we ask that the customer return the item to one of our physical stores, with authorization from the SAC and a set date, so that our salespeople are notified and can receive them.
If the return of the parts is accepted, Handred will refund the amounts paid to the customer.